EMS reduces risk of injury
Thanks to electrostimulation, the risk of injury disappears, indeed thanks to our technology the sessions are:
- Without additional load: All exercises are performed with your body weight or at most with rubber bands. Muscle contraction with electrostimulation technology does not require additional load in order to be effective due to the recruitment of muscle fibers greater than 90%.
- The sessions are supervised by a private coach: At i-PULSE we favor quality over quantity, which is why while some studios offer sessions in small groups of 2 to 4 people, we believe that each person requires attention. particular according to its level, objective and pathology if any. All our courses are supervised by a coach who is entirely dedicated to you during your session.
- EMS targets the main muscles of the body, and allows the strengthening of your deep and postural muscles thanks to the effectiveness and depth of muscle contractions. Weak lumbar muscles and insufficiently toned buttocks are often responsible for back and posture problems. Thanks to your private electrostimulation sessions, we can target the exercises to treat your pain and help you firm up your buttocks.
- Electrostimulation technology has been used for many years in the medical community and more particularly by physiotherapists. A large number of high-level athletes use electrostimulation in rehabilitation or physical preparation in order to reduce the risk of injury in competition.
Risks of injury while practicing a fitness activity:
While the fitness market is booming, more and more people are inclined to perform a regular sporting activity. We note a significant increase in the number of members in the fitness. On average, a regular member will go to fitness training 2 to 3 times a week for a period of 1 hour.
In the vast majority of cases, the objective of members will be to improve their shape, their silhouette and more generally their health and well-being. Paradoxically, there are more and more injuries, including a large number of herniated discs, for various reasons:
- Unsuitable objective: in general, each person sets one or more objectives (weight loss, toning, firming, muscle mass gain). Determined, an unattainable objective will result in the best case of demotivating you, in the worst case of injuring you by carrying out exercises not adapted to your needs and your level. In reality, few people have any idea what kind of training they do to achieve their goals. As social networks are largely filled with non-qualified coaches demonstrating exercises that are inaccessible to most of the gym public, wanting to imitate them would endanger your physical integrity.
- Training with too heavy an additional load:
- The fitness being widely equipped with weight machines, dumbbells, and free weights, it is quite naturally that gym members generally move towards exercises with additional load.
- Knowing how to define the optimal loads according to a specific exercise is reserved for the professional. In order to optimize your workouts, the exercises, the number of repetitions, as well as the loads used should not be left to chance.
- Poorly performed movement: Self-training without the supervision of a qualified coach who will know how to correct your posture and poorly performed movements is essential in order to keep your back and joints healthy.
Electrostimulation at the rate of 1 to 2 sessions per week will allow you to reach your goals in complete safety thanks to the support of our sports coaches. Their nutritional advice as well as their personalized training follow-up will allow you to reach your goals in record time. Don’t wait any longer, book your electrostimulation session in Geneva and its surroundings on our website.
After many requests, we now offer you the possibility of doing your electrostimulation sessions with the person of your choice. How does it work?Your personal trainer travels to Geneva and its surroundings with the necessary fitness equipment for your EMS...
How? The body has several types of muscles: - Superficial muscles called movement - Deep muscles called stability These deep muscles such as the perineum play a fundamental role in supporting the genitals and the anatomical structure. - EMS training is one of...
With retirement and aging, seniors tend to reduce their physical activity times. Indeed, with advancing age, the difficulty in performing a certain number of movements sometimes prevents them from practicing a physical activity on a regular basis. With...
Well aware that for any company, an employee in a good physical shape and mental health is an asset. we now offer, in Geneva and surroundings, the opportunity to come directly to your company during your lunch break for your 20-minute EMS sessions.