What are the origins of back pain? In most cases, back pain is due to poor posture and/or weakness in the posterior muscle chain (hamstrings, gluteus maximus and medius, lumbar muscles).
What are the origins of back pain?
In most cases, back pain is due to poor posture and/or weakness in the posterior muscle chain (hamstrings, gluteus maximus and gluteus, lumbar muscles).
These muscle weaknesses are often due to a lifestyle that is poorly adapted to the needs of the human body. Indeed, while our hunter/gatherer ancestors were in perpetual motion, many jobs of the 21st century require several hours a day leaning against our chair. Since the posterior muscle chain is completely relaxed in a seated position, long office hours largely contribute to a lack of muscle tone in your postural muscles.
How do I cure my back pain?
Toning and strengthening your deep and postural muscles are fundamental to treating your back pain. Thanks to electrostimulation you strengthen all the muscles of the posterior chain in a safe and effective way. Indeed, our miha bodytec technology does not require work with an additional load unlike traditional training. This allows the strengthening of your postural muscles without taking the risk of aggravating your situation thanks to the supervision of our private coach.
Demonstrated effects of back strengthening with electrostimulation in studies:
- 88% of study participants reduced their back pain significantly!
- After 2 electrostimulation sessions, 20% were symptom-free, and even 50% after 6 weeks. The frequency and duration of pain decreased by more than 80%.
- After 2 weeks of muscular electrostimulation, the intensity of pain decreased by 50% and by 87% after 6 weeks.
- 40% of participants suffered from chronic back pain before the start of training, only 9% remained after 6 weeks of training! In 44% of patients with chronic conditions, the pain had completely disappeared.
- Resistance during typical everyday stresses (lifting heavy things, physical work, housework, sports, driving or prolonged sitting) improved by up to 30%.
The greatest improvements were achieved within the first 2-4 workouts.
Do you suffer from back pain?
Do not waste any more time to book your session in your electrostimulation center in Geneva. No time to move? No problem, our home electrostimulation formulas in Geneva and its surroundings will suit you.
EMS training for perineal rehabilitation!
How? The body has several types of muscles: - Superficial muscles called movement - Deep muscles called stability These deep muscles such as the perineum play a fundamental role in supporting the genitals and the anatomical structure. - EMS training is one of...
EMS training for seniors?
With retirement and aging, seniors tend to reduce their physical activity times. Indeed, with advancing age, the difficulty in performing a certain number of movements sometimes prevents them from practicing a physical activity on a regular basis. With...
EMS training at your office
Well aware that for any company, an employee in a good physical shape and mental health is an asset. we now offer, in Geneva and surroundings, the opportunity to come directly to your company during your lunch break for your 20-minute EMS sessions.
EMS training at home
Aware that some people do not have time come to us to do their workout, we now offer home EMS training sessions in Geneva and its surroundings.