corporateEMS trainining at your office
Aware that an employee in good physical shape and mental health is an asset for every company, we now offer to come directly to your premises for 20-minute EMS sessions at advantageous rates.
EMS trainining at your office
How does it work?
- We decide together the day and time slot you want.
- Our personal trainers come to your premises with all the necessary equipment for the workout session.
- Our concept does not require equipment and approximately 2m2 per participant, it will perfectly accommodate a small space.
- In order to optimize the time spent on site, the classes are offered in small training groups of 3 people.
- Although the EMS training classes only last 20 minutes, a 40-minute slot will be blocked for each session to allow time for our trainers to prepare and disinfect the jackets between each participant.
For exemple :
- Class n°1 : 11:20 A.M
- Class n°2 : 12:00 P.M
- Class n°3 : 12:40 P.M
If, like the coworking Voisins spaces, you wish to improve the well-being of your employees at work, do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Strong of 10 years of experience in the fitness industry, we noticed over time that clients have less time to workout.
Being able to sustain a weekly workout routine of an hour or 2 at the gym became difficult. Taking this in consideration, we have created i-PULSE, the specialist of EMS training in Geneva. Looking for a new way to workout efficiently ? We offer an efficient gym training alternative. Enjoy a healthy and revolutionary solution of workout involving short EMS training sessions. In a short time frame, reach better results than the ones you are achieving in a traditional fitness studio. Our premium private EMS training sessions at home, at your office or directly at our studio (Bristol **** hotel) are adapted to any kind of schedule wherever you want to workout in Geneva and its surroundings.
LEARN MORE ABOUT EMS
You can learn more about EMS through our articles.
Your EMS DUO training session at home
After many requests, we now offer you the possibility of doing your electrostimulation sessions with the person of your choice. How does it work?Your personal trainer travels to Geneva and its surroundings with the necessary fitness equipment for your EMS...
EMS training for perineal rehabilitation!
How? The body has several types of muscles: - Superficial muscles called movement - Deep muscles called stability These deep muscles such as the perineum play a fundamental role in supporting the genitals and the anatomical structure. - EMS training is one of...
EMS training for seniors?
With retirement and aging, seniors tend to reduce their physical activity times. Indeed, with advancing age, the difficulty in performing a certain number of movements sometimes prevents them from practicing a physical activity on a regular basis. With...